Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Villians of Wednesday


Todays exclusive Villian: Lord Humungus, Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah

This legend is Mad Max's enemy in The Road Warrior. A menacing force of barbaric dellusions on steroids wielding pain, death, and revenge. The silver-masked terror in bondage is a god to his savage dogs of war, harnessing sheer power that continues to corrupt the desolate wastelands of brutality. He is a ruler composed of mayhem and destruction, in desperate need of gasoline which his ruthless gang of wild beasts must have. Set in a post-apocalyptic time period, gasoline is gold while violence is of the essence.

Check the following quote:
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war. Look at what remains ofyour gallant scouts. Why? Because you're selfish! You hoard your gasoline. Don't listen to him! Now, my prisoners say you plan to take your gasoline out of the Wasteland. You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle. A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas. What a puny plan! Look around you. This is the Valley of Death. Quiet! Quiet! No more games! No more games! We're here for a purpose. We come with an offer. Be still my dog of war! I understand your pain. We've all lost someone we love. But we do it my way! We do it my way! Fear is our ally the gasoline will be ours. Then, you shall have your revenge. There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me the pump, the oil, the gasoline and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. I await your answer. You have one full day to decide."

No comments: