Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Villian of Wednesday



Today's VOW is: Leonard Smalls.
Lenny is a grisley nomadic "lone biker of the apocalypse" fully clad in worn black leather, bearing a chest full of gernades and 2 sawed-offs on his back who is a relentless bounty hunter on the search for Nathan Arizona Jr in the Coen brother's 87 Raising Arizona. This barbarian outlaw appears by flames like the devil on the desolate desert road while his menacing demeanor destroys flowers and animals while his mean-greasy-mugg portrays a villian chalk-full of pure EVIL! I think H.I. say's it best in the following clip from the movie:


Some quotes from Leonard:

"I'm not a customer. I'm a manhunter. But I do hunt babies on occasion. I heard tell you got one you can't put your hand to. Some say i'm part hound dog. Name's Smalls. Leonard Smalls. My friends call me Lenny... only I ain't got no friends. Price. A fair price. That's not what you say it is, and it's not what I say it is... It's what the market will bear. Now there's people - and I know 'em - who'll pay a lot more than $25,000 for a healthy baby. Why, I myself fetched $30,000 on the black market. And that was in 1954 dollars. You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop. Cops won't find your boy. A cop couldn't find his butt if it had a bell on it."

No comments: