Tuesday, February 12, 2008

T.I. translation

Courtesy of MVRemix.com, i think it's worth a laugh-

Chorus:
What you know about that
Ay, don't you know I gotta key by the three
When I chirp shawty chirp back
Louie nap sack where I'm holding all the work at
What you know about that
Hey I know all about that
Loaded 44 on the low where the cheese at
Fresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at
Hey what you know about that
Hey I know all about that

Translation:
You lack the understanding as me regarding certain matters of importance
Are you aware that I purchase cocaine in large volume?
Whenever I use my Nextel phone to "chirp" © a female she immediately "chirps"© me back
If you are looking for the aforementioned cocaine, I keep it in my designer Louis Vouiton bag
Again, you lack the same understanding as me regarding certain matters importance
To protect my money, I keep a .44 magnum hidden and prepared to use
I am always around tremendous amounts of money whether it is flying around in a private jet or dealing drugs in the Projects.
Pardon me, but you still lack the same understanding as me regarding certain matters of importance
I am cognizant of all important matters

No comments: