Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm goin' ridin' this friday!!

I haven't gone boarding in 2 years SON!! So, you may be asking yourself..."How's ya gonna rip it like this son! How's ya gonna rip it like that son!" The answer: HARD like dis-shtick. My Lynch-Homie is takin' me up and she can ride...so it should be fresh-as-cancer. On that note, if you're a boarder, peep out Signal Snowboards. My boy Matty V is a rep for them outta' Seattle. He puts together all types of events in the 206 for them. Ya may have seen me djing at one wearing a giant marshmellow suit! You should be able to cop signal gear here in Portland at Exit World on Trendy-Third very soon!! Anyway, pray i don't crack my skull or ass bone this friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, first of all, I LOVE that you just called me your LYNCH HOMIE. And second, I hope you don't crack yer skull or ass bone either! Or, mine for that matter! WORD!

Matty V said...

Hells Bells, get to shredding! Thanks for the love...

Matty V